Showcase your goods and services! This is your opportunity to show our members what you have to offer. Set up time begins at 10:30 am, and your table will be open for the duration of the meeting you choose. The only cost for hosting a vendor table is the donation of a gift valued at a minimum of $15 for the business card draw at said meeting. The gift must be a tangible item and not a certificate that would require a purchase for redemption.
Any promotional material must be kept on your display table and handed out from there – or placed on the “Member’s Only” table near the entrance to the room.
- To book a Vendor Table, you must first register for the luncheon and wait for your confirmation email with your order #…
- Navigate back to this ‘Reserve a Vendor Table’ page
- Click on the blue ‘Register’ button
- Next page opens with dates available – choose date
- Click on blue ‘Attendee Information’ button
- You will be asked for your info and to enter the Order # from your lunch meeting email confirmation
- Once all entered, click on ‘Overview’ – this will open a new page with all your info for you to check over, if all is correct, click on ‘Confirm & Complete’
You will receive another confirmation email detailing your info. Please remember: Set up time begins at 10:30 am, and your table will be open for the duration of the meeting you choose. The only cost for hosting a vendor table is the donation of a gift valued at a minimum of $15 for the business card draw.
Note: You may only book one table a month.